Dear MPH Students,
- Events Co-ordinator:
- Manage the organisation of events which aim to connect health students of multiple disciplines with the wider African community.
- Organise social events for health students and professionals, and recruitment events. (October 4th – Dinner & October 18th – Lecture/meet & greet).
- Doctor of Medicine Rural Clinical School Representative:
- Involved in the active recruitment of students and the promotion of events to Rural cohort
- Master of Public Health Representative
- Involved in the active recruitment of students and the promotion of events to MPH cohort
- Education Officer:
- Organise speaker/lecture series and also publicise those that are being organised by other organisations that are on the topic of African health.
- To manage the organisation of the health promotion activities for local communities.
- Finance Officer:
- To undertake fundraising activity in order to support the operation of Ubuntu and its project work.
- Notably, this will include research for grants and sponsors, grant applications, and sponsorships management.
- Manage finances for the organisation.
It will be great to have your help.